Well we have put an offer in on the birdwood place now its just a matter of waiting to see if its accepted. The real estate agent tells us there is possible 2 other offers beside ours that he will be taking to the vendor on friday. The waiting is excrutiating, I just want to know either way.
To distract my self I have been looking for furniture for the girls room. When (notice I say when) we move I will need furniture for one of the girls room as we will be finally seperating them.
I have also been trying to find out info on Golden Retriever dogs. Thats the dog we plan on getting once we move to the farm maybe even 2. They are good farm dogs but they tend to also be very placid which with our kids will be important. well best go will keep you updated.