Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Still plodding along!

Just a quick update. We are still ploding along in our hunt for our farm. We got pre-approval from the bank so we now know exactly what we have to spend which is good. We have also put and offer in on a property of 135 acres. Its got a lovely 120-140 year old stone farm house, is a working sheep farm with a lovely old working stone shearing shed, the biggest chook house I think I have ever seen and andother stone shed. It has 4 dams and a winter creek.

It means the kids will all have to change schools, but it is in a discrict of one of the schools on my list that I liked. It is actually closer to work (55mins) for Ian that the Birdwood property. I loved the Birdwood property that we put an offer on but walking around this property, I think, "what was I thinking, This feels like home!"

Well now we just hold our breath and wait on the reply to our offer. I will keep you updated, and if we get it I will put up lots of picies.

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment