Friday, June 12, 2009

Some Ideas

Well I have calmed down a bit now. DH has been wonderful, worst case senario he says we can sell our current house to move. He has obviously been thinking about it and he has also come up with the idea of buying a working cattle farm and getting a business loan for the property and then employing somebody to run the farm side, he will keep working and also learn how to run the property, I can also set up my side of the farm with the animals/veggies and fruit I want to do. Then further down the track he can leave work and run the property or stay at work and keep the property going at what ever level we want. Well you could have pushed me over with a feather!

It may not be a solution to our problems but it is an idea and shows that DH is thinking about how to achieve our dream property.

Will keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment