Monday, March 8, 2010

The beginning is Near!

Well we have our house on the market and it goes to auction next Sunday.  We do have a specific amount we need to get in order to get the Kersbrook property I talked about in my last post.  Depending on the day of the week depends whether I think it will all carry off or not.  It is literally like a house of cards, one card goes and it all goes.  Then other days I feel like it is a certainty and am off desiging the garden or reading up on animal care or dreaming of my knitting/spinning workshop.

The opens have been "fun".  There really should be some law against living in a house with 5 kids when you are trying to sell a house and have opens every weekend.  I have 1 more open inspection this thursday and then auction on sunday!  Fingers Crossed.  I'm sure I will update you with the forthcoming news.

No comments:

Post a Comment